Friday 17 July 2009

Baa baa black sheep.

http://israfel03.deviantart.com
Happy friday! I was singing baa baa black sheep to myself last night (I mean, who doesn't randomly sing nursery songs to themselves right?) and it inspired a poem...here it is. First poem I've written in a very long while

Baa Baa Black Sheep

Baa, baa black sheep
Have you any Wool?
Yes sir,
No sir,
Go and ask the bull.

Just one for my peace of mind,
One to ease the pain,
One to find the trust that I lost down the Lane -

Baa, baa black sheep
Have you any Wool?
Yes sir,
If you sir,
Wouldn't be so cruel

Baa, baa I'm a black sheep
And I would give you some Wool
Yes sir, but sir
The salvation basket's full.

Baa baa I'm a black sheep
You can ask me for some Wool
Yes sir, but sir,
It would be like asking the bull

Here's a message from your Master
A message from your Dame
You won't find the trust that you lost down the Lane.


No comments: